My eyes also say "next time, bring your glasses!"
I'm considering this the end of day 1. I suppose I could write more later, but I don't think I'm going to. I reached a good point to quit for the night. I know what's coming next, but I'm not right smack dab in the middle of a conflict.
WIP - 3404
It amuses me that I'm almost halfway to the length of the original story, and I haven't even introduced the main conflict yet. Boo-yah.
I was afraid when I started that Roselyn was turning out to be too ... nice. But I think that I'm fine overall, and made a nice distinct point that yes, she is pretty self-centered.
Edmund is turning out to be a little more moody than I thought he would be, which is awesome, and their relationship is a bit more tempestuous than I originally intended, but I'm loving it.
Man, I've forgotten how good it feels to write. My brain is happy and the plot gizkas are rolling. (Like plot bunnies, but star wars-y)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the idea of sitting down and writing. However, for some stupid reason, I, the computer freak, prefer to hand write. And then my hand can't keep up with my brain, my mind wanders off, writes half the story and then forgets it when I snap out of it and try to write it down. Then I run out of paper.
Hmm...maybe I should just type.
My other issue is that I feel like everything I try to write has been done before so why bother. But then I figure that I am writing for me and no one else and why should it matter.
I go round and round in circle and the end result is a couple of hundred crappy words in a notebook. Darn.
Wow! Awesome Day 1 numbers. I did only half so well.
Post a Comment