(Runs away from all the rotten tomatoes being flung at her, half of whom are being thrown by her own hubby)
I'm feeling very optimistic right now.
WIP end day two - 5117
If I could keep up the momentum, I would reach 50k in 10 days.
Ok, you can stop laughing now. No, seriously. Stop laughing. I know it's not actually going to happen.
But I'm totally geeked. 18 pages so far and I've only covered 3/4ths of the first page of the original. I'm overflowing with ideas. The muse is singing to me. (And I'm listening to Muse! Hah!)
But seriously though, I'll take the ease while I can get it. I know there's going to come a point at which I'm completely stuck and the muse is on vacation. But hopefully that won't happen for another 35k words.
(Though I think it might take me longer to come up with a new title for this dog gone thing than all of the content. Heart of Ice is just. So. Hokey.)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment