So, to re-cap for any new visitors...
I'm currently working on a story for Nano, which I hope to finish by the end of the month. Then I'm going to jump over to another story that I have already (barely!) started, and see how much I can get done on that. If nothing else, I'm hoping that the practice of doing NaNo and Sven back to back will give me a sense of discipline, an "I can do it!" attitude, and a whole lot of words. :)
Speaking of words, today was a great day for them, even though today was a pretty rotten day for everything else! (See the personal blog link on the side for details on *that*)
WIP - 20,129 (gain of 2,539)
More importantly, I'm just stoked that I crossed the 20k mark. Only 5k more and I am halfway there! (As far as NaNo is concerned anyway...the way this story is shaping up, I wouldn't be too surprised if I wind up with 60k or more words in the end.)
Good night, good morning, or good siesta. Treat yourself to a little somethin somethin, coz I'm feelin gooooood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And you should be feeling goooooooooood! Go Sarah!!
Post a Comment