Friday, September 11, 2009

Roselyn's Legacy - the cast

Sometimes I do this stuff to propel me forward a little. Plus, eye candy is never a bad thing. Also, I like to pretend that if I put pictures up, it'll whet your interest and you'll keep harassing me to finish.


Edmund Carey - played by Henry Cavill
aka: The one Roselyn's in love with
















Dante, Prince of Merul, heir to the throne - played by Jackson Rathbone
aka: the guy Roselyn's forced into marrying
















Roselyn, Princess of Cartha - played by the gauuugeous Natalie Dormer
aka: the heroine of the story
















Alexander, Prince of Cartha - played by Jered Leto
aka: Roselyn's brother













Father Errol - Played by Eric Bana
aka: the priest that I may or may not have the hots for.
















Anne - played by Ashley Greene
aka: Roselyn's maid/confidant

1 comment:

Krista Heiser said...

I agree. Eye candy is never a bad thing!