So, I'm sitting here at the local Coffee Beanery inside a grocery store, which we just found out is closing on Sunday. It was the better of the two 'public' places we've written at - I'm bummed.
My head is cluttered today, to where I almost feel like I could smack myself on the temple and see things fall out my ears. Never mind questions about my own life, my story is driving me crazy. There's just so much that needs to happen in a relatively short amount of time, and my muck brain is seizing up. See the title of this entry. So I'm sitting here, word pad open, trying to beg these clowns to come out one at a time, convincing them that they don't need to all come out at once. But then, just as Moe starts to put his foot out, Larry jabs his elbow out and Fred cries out "what about me?!"
They're a hopeless bunch, these clowns. They all want out, and they want out now. I guess this is what I get for keeping them in the car for a month, eh?
...need upbeat music. Fool of a took ... leaving the mp3 player at home. I shall glare at Stan, happily typing away with his upbeat music and Sansa clip. Glare, glare, glare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"...happily typing away with his upbeat music and Sansa clip. Glare, glare, glare."
LOLZ. Well, you could get Larry to job his elbow and Moe to put his foot out. Just sayin'. ;-)
p.s. That would be "jab". Larry to jab his elbow.
Blame it on Boxing Day.
Post a Comment