I'm not really sure how I like this one. Last winter I bought a pack of blue, green and pink beads. I didn't really realize how MANY of them there were, and I can't find anything to go with them. So this is using some of those blue beads, medium red beads (slight pinkish hue to some of them) and brown wooden beads.
The picture does this one no justice. It's small and delicate, with violet/dark purple beads and mocha colored pearls. Much prettier in person.
Blue speckled glass beads with grey/black small beads in between.
I'm quite happy with this one. Two types of black beads with silver "rose" beads and a black w/turquoise pendant...and Aeris. Because you can't photograph a necklace without her interference.
Aforementioned pink beads spaced with white "seed beads". Two layers. Does it look really long? It's not *that* long. I think it would look great on a tween-teenager.
Close up...and Aeris trying to steal said necklace. She loves my jewelry, you should too! (ha ha ha)

No comments:
Post a Comment